VIBRANT VISIONS INTERNATIONAL LLC - Terms, Confidentiality, and Privacy
Information We Collect:
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depend on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views, support document searches at Vibrant-Visions.com), information about your device (e.g., screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps (when, for example, you post a photograph with location information) if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition–for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a plan after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Vibrant-Visions.com and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by Vibrant-Visions.com and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations, target our marketing messages to groups of our users (for example, those who have a particular plan with us or have been our user for a certain length of time), and serve relevant advertisements.
Legal Basis for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account–for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device or charge you for a paid plan; or
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience; or
(5) You have given us your consent–for example before we place certain cookies on your device and access and analyze them later.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards to your privacy:
- Third-Party Vendors and Processors: We may share information about you with third-party vendors or processors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you, those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g. by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns), those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Vibrant-Visions.com, third parties, or the public at large.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
- Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information–and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to Vibrant-Visions.com, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to Vibrant-Visions.com’s websites and investigate issues if something goes wrong on one of our websites.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services may not be accessible.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt-out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Vibrant-Visions.com does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Vibrant-Visions.com ’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of Vibrant-Visions.com’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to How to Reach Us to, well, find out how to reach us.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these affiliate sites.
Third-party processors are other services that Vibrant-Visions.com uses to function and operate as a business. Following are the links to the third-party processors used by Vibrant Visions International LLC.
Facebook is a social network and advertising platform. Vibrant Visions International LLC uses Facebook to create this related Facebook group. There is also a Facebook tracking pixel installed on the LifterLMS website that collects information about visitors and customers that is sometimes used by Vibrant Visions International LLC to deliver ads, build lookalike audiences for advertising.
Google Analytics is a data gathering and reporting service which is utilized to help us understand how our websites are being used so we can improve our user experiences. Google Analytics will set cookies in your browser and read preexisting cookies.
Information about what data is collected by Google and how Google uses that data can be found at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
How to Reach Us
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart if applicable.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
How to change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to your account if applicable
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We do not let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, collect PII from children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
To Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you are requested to choose either method:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be unsubscribed, or
- Select the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each email and you will be automatically removed from ALL Please allow 3-5 business days for this process to be fully completed.
Vibrant Visions International LLC
1020 Highland Ave.
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Our Business Policies –
Any information Vibrant Visions International LLC is privy to will only be used for the purpose of rendering services to you. However, communication between clients and Vibrant Visions International LLC is not privileged and Vibrant Visions International LLC may be obligated by law to disclose such information. We may also choose to share your experiences with other clients while maintaining your anonymity. Your right to privacy and confidentiality will be respected and protected to the best of our ability.
Everything located on or in this Site is the exclusive property of Vibrant Visions International LLC or used with the express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF Vibrant Visions International LLC IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
During the term of our work with you and/or your organization, you may be exposed to proprietary / confidential information from Vibrant Visions International LLC. The Vibrant Visions International LLC proprietary / confidential content (written, verbal or multimedia) that is shared with you is intended for your sole use and you shall hold and maintain this Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of you. You shall not, without the prior written approval of Vibrant Visions International LLC, use it for your own benefit, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Vibrant Visions International LLC, any Confidential Information. If requested in writing by Vibrant Visions International LLC, you shall immediately return any and all records, notes, and other written, printed, or tangible materials in your possession pertaining to Confidential Information.
Waiver and hold harmless:
You have been made aware that the MENTORING/TRAINING RELATIONSHIP IS IN NO WAY TO BE CONSIDERED OR CONSTRUED AS PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING OR ANY TYPE OF THERAPY. As much as Vibrant Visions International LLC’s devotion and efforts are fully in support of you, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own results. You also agree to hold us free of all liability and responsibility for any actions or results for adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of specific referral or advice given by us. In the event that actions taken may require medical, legal or financial advice, you assume full responsibility to acquire said medical, legal or financial advice. As part of this agreement, you waive and release Vibrant Visions International LLC and its agents from any claims that arise as a result of services. You understand that this Vibrant Visions International LLC Agreement is a legally binding agreement made under and governed by the Laws of the State of Texas.
All sales of Vibrant-Visions.com products are final. Prices for products offered at www.Vibrant-Visions.com may change at any time, and Vibrant Visions International LLC does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, please contact us at www.Vibrant-Visions.com for either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Vibrant Visions International LLC.
eBooks, Audio and video products
All electronic eBooks, audio and video products are made available digitally via www.Vibrant-Visions.com. There is no physical delivery of written materials, DVDs or CDs. While some eBooks and audio files may be downloadable, video files usually are not.
Cancellation policies for workshops vary, but in all cases, a cancellation will result in a cancellation fee equivalent to the workshop deposit. Cancellation fee after 30 days prior to the event is 50% of the total workshop fee. No refunds after the workshop commencing. By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the cancellation policy for the particular workshop you are registering for.
All sales of Vibrant-Visions.com courses are final. By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course description and understand the nature of the program.
Last Edited on 2020-8-9 (7 pm VA)
Let's Meet Over a Cup of Coffee
Fill Up the Form and we will get in Touch with you to discuss on how you can scale up your business and 10x your growth over a cup of coffee